Book Flights Online Terms and conditions
You must be 18 years of age or over to make any booking on our website.
- Full payment for travel arrangements made via the Phil Hoffmann Travel booking engine is due at the same time as making the booking.
- Where a Phil Hoffmann Travel Service fee is charged, this fee is non-refundable.
Credit Card Payments:
- Phil Hoffmann Travel reserves the right to charge administration/service fees for payments made by credit card. These charges are up to 3%. These charges will appear on the review page of the on-line booking process.
- Credit Card payment debit may take up to 48 hours after a booking is made online.
Amendments and Cancellation Fees:
- All airlines changes and cancellations can be made through the applicable airline direct or through Phil Hoffmann Travel for more airlines.
- We reserve the right to charge a minimum amendment fee of AUD$75 per person on International departures for each change to a confirmation of booking; this is in addition to any fees charged by the travel supplier/wholesaler.
- The minimum charge for Domestic booking amendment is AUD$55 in addition to any fees charged by the travel supplier/wholesaler.
- For Virgin Blue, Jetstar or any Low Cost Airline changes, clients must contact the airlines directly.
- We also reserve the right to charge a minimum cancellation fee of AUD $165 per person for International departures which will be in addition to any charges made by the travel supplier/wholesaler, which in some cases can be the loss of the full amount you have paid.
- Refunds of monies can take a minimum 12 weeks to obtain from the travel supplier/wholesaler.
- Please note that many travel suppliers/wholesalers treat passenger name changes and itinerary alterations as a FULL CANCELLATION and as such these changes can incur full cancellation charges.
- All travel suppliers &/or wholesalers charge amendment and cancellation fees. In many cases, cancellation costs may be claimed against your insurance policy, and accordingly, travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Phil Hoffmann Travel provides access to booking our recommended Travel Insurance. If you book with Phil Hoffmann Travel and choose not to take out travel insurance, Phil Hoffmann Travel will not be responsible for paying any extra costs or expenses you may incur. Travel Insurance may provide cover when the premium is paid and the policy issued, and so should be taken out as soon as payment is made for maximum protection.
- All coupons, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers.
- Apart from the rights you have under the Trade Practices Act that can not be lawfully excluded, neither Phil Hoffmann Travel nor any subsidiary company or representative shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings or otherwise arising in any way out of the use of our website and our services to you. We make no warranty or representation as to the suitability of any product or service displayed on our website. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased through the Phil Hoffmann Travel website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you comply with passport and visa requirements regulations before travelling. Go to http://www.dfat.gov.au/, http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ or http://www.visalink.com.au/ for more information.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are covered with Travel Insurance.
- All costs include GST.
Emergency after hours travel assistance
For emergency assistance please call +61 8 8179 9677. Be aware there is a fee for this service of AU$55 for the first 15 minutes and AU$33 for each 15 minutes thereafter.
Validity of Prices & Information:
- Phil Hoffmann Travel strives to ensure that all information available on our website is accurate; however the prices & information on the Phil Hoffmann Travel web site and featured in the booking engine are supplied by Third Parties and are subject to availability and conditions and are subject to change without notice. Although every care has been taken, the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full and documents have been issued.
- Phil Hoffmann Travel disclaims and will be exempt from any liability under the law of contract, tort or by virtue of statutory enactment in relation to any:
- loss to;
- personal injury death or illness of;
- damage or theft of personal property of any sort of;
- expense of inconvenience caused through delay to;
- disappointed expectation of;
- accident befalling;
- the traveller or any dependents, arising out of any negligent act or omission, breach of any duty imposed by statute, breach of any law of the place of destination or on route to or from the destination, tort (whether intentional or unintentional), or breach of a contractual term, whether expressed or implied or breach of duty arising under or imposed by any law on the part of Phil Hoffmann Travel, its servants or agents or of any sub-contractor or supplier of any product or service on the Web Site.
Prices Do Not Include:
Items of a personal nature (such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, etc.), transport, home port to destination and return (unless indicated).
Customer Service & Fairness:
We always look to resolve issues quickly and fairly. Enquiries & correspondence should be addressed to Website Customer Service Manager, Bayside Village Shopping Centre, Corner Jetty & Brighton Road, Glenelg SA 5045 Australia or email@example.com.
Departure Times and Flight Numbers:
- Most airlines state that there is no need to re-confirm your departure times and flight numbers.Nonetheless, Phil Hoffmann Travel will not take responsibility for any flight time or flight number alteration made by airlines. Phil Hoffmann Travel strongly advises that all flights should be re-confirmed by phone with the relevant airline at least 72 hours prior to departure for each individual flight.
- Frequent Flyers:
- If you are a member of an airline’s frequent flyer scheme, please ensure that you have entered your correct number in the special section featured in the booking engine at the time of booking. Phil Hoffmann Travel will not take responsibility if the airlines do not register your trip. You are advised to retain copies of your air ticket and boarding pass.
- All references to ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’ are references to Phil Hoffmann Travel.
Law & Jurisdiction:
- Our terms, conditions & the contractual relationship created between you and Phil Hoffmann Travel when you book through us is governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia.
- You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia for the determination of any dispute and the making of any claim against Phil Hoffmann Travel and acknowledge and agree that a court having jurisdiction in respect of the dispute or claim is the appropriate court.
Glenelg Licensed Agent TTA 61818-5
Norwood & Stirling Licensed Agents TTA 146669
Adelaide, Victor Harbor, Hyde Park & Semaphore Licensed Agents TTA222109